Examples of Other Modules
Additional modules can be added to your CAMP instance depending on your unique business requirements. The below examples are some of the custom modules or plugins built in the past.
Disclaimer: all client business requirements are different, thereby these modules are not “plug and play”. In most cases, they have been coupled with other solutions and strategies to meet unique business challenges. These should be looked upon as examples so that you may consider out-of-the-box methods of how to help grow and manage your business.
- AR Aging Reports by Rep, Customer or Department
- Item Inventory Aging by Vendor or Brand
- Daily activity reports (tracks everything which staff does in the system)
- Customer Aquisition Reporting (looks at the recency, frequency, and totals of customers over YoYoY variance)
- Vendor Product Availability Reporting
- Special Order Reporting
- Missing Weights, Images, UPC/MPN/EAN/GTIN, Descriptions Item Reports
- Missing Shipping Weight alerting
- At Risk Order Reports
- Vendor Product Availability and Price Update Automation
The solution looks at any number of vendors’ back-end data systems through file transfers and compares what you have in stock to total vendor stock availability (they may not give you a hard number therefore our logic automation calculate what that number should be). Based on availability, products that might be JIT or drop-ship on your eCommerce website and marketplaces will automatically enable, disable and/or manage advertising controls. The price update portion of this is a 2nd automation engine with its own separate reporting so as to properly account for real-time market fluctuations.
- Marketplace Connectors & Order Import Module
Transacting in other 3rd party eCommerce systems or marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Jet, Walmart, etc. is one of the most efficient path to raising online revenue. The marketplace connector helps automate the listing, update process for product inventory, and streamline the order creation process. One issue that trips up many marketplace connectors is exception and error reporting due to multiple systems talking simultaneously.
Sell used, open box and refurbished items? The Used Products Module and business processing workflows account for these atypical scenarios. Custom serial numbers, marketing descriptions and images can be handled which helps to ramp up untapped channels. The system couples directly with our marketplace and shopping integrations which provides additional exposure.