Title: Data Architect / Analyst
Reports to: CEO/President
- Understand and define the KPIs of campaigns and derive relevant metrics, targets, and data collection strategies, including but not limited to eCommerce Sales Data, Retail Sales Data, Location / Store Data, Inventory, Warehouse, Purchasing, SEO, SEM, Display Advertising, E-Mail Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Offline Channels (TV, Radio, Out-Of-Home, etc.)
- Design and maintain the schema database architecture / Responsible for design and development of ETL data management.
- Manage full systems development life cycle (SDLC) phases including requirements gathering, data analysis, system design, development, implementation, and post-implementation support
- Experience with data warehouse tasks consisting of mapping, architecture design, requirements management, profiling, analysis, integrity checking, impact analysis, etc.
- Design and develop ETL to load the data warehouse and data marts, utilizing reusable design components and tune ETL code for efficiency
- Experience delivering BI solutions and data modeling tools
- Analyze data sources, cleaning data as necessary
- Analyze collected data and present results, including hypothesis development
- Perform analytical “deep dives” as needed
- Monitor and provide optimizations recommendations for omni-channel campaigns
- Create and conduct statistical analysis on various datasets
- 2-3 years marketing analytical work experience
- Experience with one or more of the following analytics platforms – Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Coremetrics (Certifications are a plus)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau/DOMO/Excel/Qlikview/Microsoft BI/ETC.)
- Experience providing analysis and insights for one or more of the following: web and search traffic; email messaging statistics; and social media trends; offline media impact
- Working knowledge of: SQL, mySQL, NoSQL, ETL’s.
- Exposure to C#, ASP.net a +
- Proficiency with Optimizely, Adobe Target, Google Content Experiments, or an equivalent tool
- BS/BA in Statistics, Quantitative methods, Math, Computer Science, or Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience in gathering business requirements from cross functional teams
- Lead and/or mentor to peers and less experienced Developers and team members in data analyzation and interpretation
- Communicate clear expectations to execution team either internally or externally. Ensure messages are succinct and have been clearly received.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, particularly the ability to effectively communicate to non-technical audiences regarding technical matters
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
Professional Development and Competencies:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Creativity/Innovation:Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Knowledge Building: Constantly learns new skills and has the desire to learn new information. Pass down tribal knowledge with teams, partners and clients, creating a learning organization.
WHO YOU ARE (AND WHO WE ARE)
- Believe in open and honest communication/relationships
- Understand integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking
- Full of Passion and determined to make MARTEC360 a success
- Realize Excellence requires Adaptability
- Believe success is achieved with data driven results
- Understand Process should be scaleable to meet the client’s needs
THE MARTEC360 EXPERIENCE
We’re a group of energetic, passionate, and fun-to-be-around individuals who gather each day to make a lasting impact in for our customers and future customers in the rapidly-growing world where marketing and technology are converging.
Many of us come from e-commerce, marketing, statistical or start-up backgrounds. Some of us don’t. But all of us share in the commitment to doing something awesome. Come be awesome with us.
We believe in building a culture with strong values and goals; that’s the key to building a great product and lasting relationships with our customers and partners. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by an Operations team that’s aiming for the stars, with people from a variety of marketing, tech, e-commerce, and entrepreneurial backgrounds — a recipe for thinking outside the box, going for big wins (for our clients behalf as much as our own).
HOW WE’LL HOOK YOU UP
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Health and dental coverage allowance (we do not provide coverage ourselves yet)
- Flexible working environment, work anytime / anywhere as needs present
- Paid Time Off (PTO), our policy is simple, respect your team, and take time off when you need it (of course we expect you to notify your manager for approval so that coverage is provided.)
- Choose your flavor of device – Mac, Windows, Linux
- Access to stand-up desks if desired
- An environment that will expose you to all facets of the business and that will encourage you to learn and develop skills both within and beyond the role you’re hired for
- Regular social events that inspire friendships and strengthen the bond amongst the team
- Seeing the world (well, at least at trade shows and conferences — 10-20% of your time, or as needed)
|Job Category||Business Intelligence|