Collaborate with all levels of the development team and business development team to determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Drive product development and implementation projects.
- Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Work with the team to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Manage cross-functional teams through the design, develop, and deliver model.
- Partner with existing subject matter experts (SME) to delivery product strategies and solutions.
- Manage the end-to-end solution delivery, provide initial production support, program conversion, and then turnover to the support team.
- Partner with CEO, Marketing, Development and Customer Service teams to build high quality product.
- Direct and manage the project life cycle from project kickoff through development and deployment.
- Conduct project reviews with key client stakeholders, sponsors and leaders to provide progress and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions and mitigate risks.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Initiate and plan projects successfully by setting up required meetings, involving the right team members, allocating resources, developing product release plans and iteration plans and producing the right deliverables.
- Manage progress by keeping track of team’s daily performance. Identify daily impediments/blockers and take ownership of resolution.